Macedonian nation is traditional but in other hand is getting close to modern culture.
Working days are fom Monday to Friday, and working time strarts from 08 - 16h.
Respecting traditional holidays
There are still habits of respecting the tradition, holidays as Eastern, Christmas, Vasilica, when people have the opportunity to spend more time with their family.
The Republic of Macedonia has very rich social life. In every town you will find café-bars for day and night entertainment where you can spend many enjoyable moments with your friends. Starting from cafes, bars and restaurants to the most attractive clubs and discotheques during the whole week.
Through the country you can find big malls, supermarkets, where the time and money are spending very easily.
You can walk through old bazaar and buy the natural beauties.
The most popular bazaars to visit are in Ohrid, Struga, Skopje...where you can buy the best fruit and vegetables in the country, 100% natural, and touristic shops where you can buy traditional silversmiths and pottery stuff....
The Shirok Sokak in Bitola is also a place that is good to be visited.
Macedonian world known persons
Other macedonian world known persons:
- Boris Trajanov (opera singer - baritone), Ambassador of Peace by UNESCO with the appointment by the International Committee for Dialogue among Civilizations was named the first ambassador of the green future of planet earth.
- Ivo Trajkov, film director, Ambassador of Macedonian culture in the Czech Republic - Prague
- Academic Goran Stefanovski, playwrighter, Ambassador of Macedonian culture in England - London
- Zafir Hadzimanov, Kant - author shansonier, Ambassador of Macedonian culture in Serbia - Belgrade
- Elena Misirkova, pianist, Ambassador of the culture of Macedonia in Austria - Vienna
- Ivan Popovski,movie director, Ambassador of Macedonian culture in Russia - Moscow
- Snezana Panovska, piano teacher, Ambassador of Macedonian culture in Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
- Blagoj Nacoski, tenor, Ambassador of Macedonian culture in Italy - Rome
As a summary Macedonians are very polite, warm and positive people, which are really happy to have and to welcome guests in their homes, apartments … in their country. So what are you waiting for?